Skin Care Treatment
1) Stop smoking – smoking is not only bad for your lungs and general health, it also speeds up the aging process and damages your skin.
2) Change your diet – good skin care demands that you change your diet to a more suitable, well balanced and healthy eating program. Lots of vegetables, fruit and less fatty, acidic food.
3) Drink lots of water – drinking water can moisturize your skin and give it a supple complexion.
4) Avoid stress or worry – ever heard of the phrase “worry lines”? Stress contributes to wrinkles so try to avoid stressful situations or emotional distress.
5) Reduce sun exposure – one of the biggest factors behind premature aging and wrinkles is excessive exposure to the sun. Remember to use sun block whenever exposed to the sun.
6) Facial exercise – yes that’s right. Massage your face and do routine facial exercises to tighten up saggy skin or firm loose skin. A toned face is less susceptible to wrinkles. Ignore the myth that facial exercises cause wrinkles – it’s false and the complete opposite.
7) Reduce alcohol intake – alcohol can damage your skin, reduce your consumption. Wine on the other hand has shown to contain anti-wrinkle fighting qualities. As ever though, everything in moderation.
8 ) Moisturize your skin daily – use creams, lotions or shower gel instead of using soap which can rob your skin of it’s natural moisturizing oils.
9) Selective use of skin care products
- some skin care products do more harm than good, look for ones that contain Vitamin A agents or don’t block out natural skin producing oils.
10) Keep yourself fit – a healthy mind is a healthy body and vice versa. Take care of yourself, keep fit, energy is a powerful stimulant for the body and can give off a healthy glow to your skin.